June 1, 2009

Are We There Yet?

Not much to report. Peter and I have been pretty lazy lately and I guess that's a good thing. Spent some time this weekend taking walks and taking naps. One of my best friends had a beautiful baby girl on Saturday! Obviously a more eventful weekend than ours, haha.

Had a Dr. appointment today. Nothing too exciting. Weight, blood pressure, and baby's heart rate were all good. Met another of the 4 doctors at my practice. I'm only scheduled to meet 3 of the 4. Next week I see a midwife. Of course I hope I won't make it to my appointment next week. The Dr. was only too kind to remind me today that most first time moms deliver in the 10 days following their due date. Thanks Doc, very encouraging.

Gonna go work on cleaning the house since I was too lazy to do it over the weekend!


1 comments:

mom said...

You are a lovely vision in pink:)