October 31, 2009

The Exerstalker

Kenny and Nutmeg started making a fuss at 5:45 this morning because they were hungry. I couldn't sleep through it so I took my pillow and blanket and camped out on the floor in the nursery. Peter woke me up at 8:30 and Carina didn't wake up till 9! We always wake her at 7 to feed her so this was uncharted territory. Her schedule is off today but Peter and I are well-rested and for the most part Carina is having a good day too.

Yesterday I found two nice looking exersaucers on Craigslist for only $10 each. I e-mailed the seller in the morning but never heard anything back. It drove me crazy all day. Peter started calling me "The Exerstalker." Pretty appropriate for Halloween, no? So I finally heard back from the seller this morning (24 hours later) and she said there was a lot of interest and the first people to call her and come and pick them up could have them. And then she failed to give me her number. So I e-mailed her back and asked where she was and if we could stop by at 1. No response. So we headed to our favorite consignment shop to look for a winter coat and what else did we find? An exersaucer. Not nearly the deal we found on Craigslist but it is very nice. Pics to follow as soon as we get it all washed and sanitized.

Not much else going on. It's rainy and gross outside. We'll probably just do laundry and eat tuna melts later. Life is good.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi guys.... I like the new look of the blog, I like Pete's haircut( I liked it long also), I love Carina in her kitty costume... she is soooo cute. I want to see her!!!

Beth said...

Did you have any luck finding a winter coat for Carina? I've been looking for one for Adele, and I can only find one-piece snowsuit things in her small size.