March 10, 2010

Most Productive Day EVER!

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned a time or two just how much I love my Wednesdays off. Well I really do! Carina woke up at 5:30 and since she went to bed early I figured we'd just get her instead of trying to get her to go back down. Missed my morning work out but hope to make that up tomorrow. Emptied the dish washer, put a load in the wash and baked some brownies all before Carina napped at 8! Made a trip to Target, washed, dried, folded and put away 2 loads of laundry (with Carina's help of course) and did some reading while Carina took an afternoon nap. Took a walk and played a little till Peter got home, then went for another walk. Pancakes and sausage for dinner and some more play time. Carina was such a happy girl! Bathed and fed Carina and put her to bed, then my Dad came to pick up our TV to give to my cousin since we're getting a new one soon. Getting it out to the car was an ordeal - the thing probably weighs twice as much as I do, no joke!

Anyway... great day and here are the pics to prove it.

0 comments: