January 1, 2010

Why Hello There 2010

No partying for the Joneses this year... no more so than usual anyway. Every day is a party, right? My parents spent the night Wednesday to keep me company while Peter was at work Thursday. We woke up to a fresh blanket of snow. Didn't know that was coming! Peter had some fun getting to work but once there he did exceedingly well on his test and then got out 3 hours early so we'll call that day a major win.

Mom hung out with Carina while Dad and I went out for coffee. Carina took a really nice, long nap. Mom and Dad went home, Peter and I ordered Pizza Hut after Carina fell asleep and we watched Twilight (we hated it... the movie, not the pizza). We all went to bed at 10. No ball drop for us.

I think it was pretty much the perfect way to say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010. I couldn't be more excited for a fresh, sparkly new year full of exciting possibilities. 2009 was an amazing year and I have no doubt that 2010 will be even better!


0 comments: