August 28, 2009

Back to Work

What a successful week! Yesterday was my first day back at work and Carina's first day with a sitter. She was such a champ. Ate well, slept well... happy as a clam. She was with Rebecca and her son AJ yesterday and with Cheryl and Mercedes today. Cheryl's is more on Peter's way to work so he dropped her off today. It was nice to get to work a few minutes early so I could leave early.

I had a ton of work waiting for me but I'm slowly chipping away at it. I think people are happy to have me back and honestly it felt pretty good to be back. I'd much prefer being home with my sweet girl but I know she couldn't be in better hands. I feel wonderful knowing she's happy with her sitters (and her new friends!)

It's a bit overwhelming getting things prepared in the evenings. Packing lunches, laying out clothes, packing the diaper bag, getting my pump and supplies together... it's a lot to think about! And bringing it all back into the house after work today was not so easy in pouring rain.

Now we're set to enjoy an entire weekend with our favorite little lady.


1 comments:

Mom said...

Happy 3 month birthday to our little peanut:) The pics are very cute!!