January 22, 2009

It's a...

... healthy, squirmy baby GIRL!

We started the day on separate teams but now I'm a new recruit to team pink, haha. We are thrilled. We were just amazed at how much of her we got to see. She likes to flex and spread her fingers (our u/s techs told us normally babies like to clench their fists so to see all her fingers was unusual). She yawns a lot and it's just so, so cute. She likes to stretch but she doesn't roll. The techs couldn't get a good view of her spine because she stayed in one position the entire time. She's also currently breech but I guess that's nothing to worry about.

We may get to see her again if the Dr. orders a 2nd u/s to get a better look at her spine. Hopefully she'll cooperate a little better.

My Mom was here for the u/s and that was really nice. Afterward we went to Cracker Barrel for brunch and then did a little shopping for pink! Enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

The van Brackel Family said...

Great pictures! We didn't get a good view of Michael's spine at first either. So, we went back for another ultrasound...we were definitely happy to get another chance to see him :-).

Anonymous said...

So Cool!!! I'm so excited!!! Did you guys have any luck selling the drums yet?

Anonymous said...

OH, she is a beauty! Can't wait to see her on the outside!!

I found that old set of dress patterns for her. Thought I had lost them but had them in a good place after all. SO I have a lot of nice yarn and I am warming up the crochet hooks.

Love all 3 of you so much,

Gramzy Jones

Vicki said...

Adorable! I am so happy for you!
It's amazing how they have that reflex to yawn before they are even born!