December 16, 2008

Lazy Saturday?

Not exactly but the day started that way (see pics below). It was quite the busy weekend, actually. Friday I met Peter at work and we headed straight to our family Christmas party. Good food, good company. Mom had a grand old time telling anybody and everybody that I'm pregnant. There was ample tummy rubbing.

Saturday we did enjoy some snuggle time with the kitties (separated by the Great Wall of Peter). We picked up groceries and then I spent most of the day baking oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies. Then I baked a cake for Sunday's party. Grabbed an episode or two of Gilmore Girls and crashed early. The kids ended the day together on the love seat (a rare occurrence).

Sunday I got to help out a bit with a friend's newborn baby! Peter helped for a while too after Sunday school. Then we headed to Whitney's Christmas party with cake and Christmas cookies in tow. We had a fantastic dinner and a wonderful time hanging with my college roomies.

Last night I finally finished my holiday baking (assuming my freezer supply holds). I had to give out Christmas cookies to co-workers today instead of closer to Christmas because I had no more room in our freezer! I had a little fun with the extra chocolate (see below).

And just for giggles, my latest belly pic. 14 weeks! There's a little bump there... trust me.

0 comments: