November 14, 2008

New Baby Pics

We had our 2nd u/s last night. Baby measured about 9.5 weeks and is growing right on schedule. We saw the heartbeat again. What a miracle! We shouldn't have another u/s now till early February. I think it'll be a long wait.

I have a cold this week but I'm pushing through. I took the afternoon off yesterday to get some rest and I think that helped. Grape juice hasn't hurt either. And I think the weekend is really the best cure of all.

Ooooh! One more thing because I'm super proud of it. On Wednesday, Oprah mentioned on her show that for the next two days viewers could get a free 8x11 20 page photo book from Snapfish. I immediately ran to the computer because I've been wanting to make a photo book of our Europe pictures since May. In less than 90 minutes, I had ordered a lovely photo book worth $30 and only paid $7.41 shipping for it. I was so pleased. Can't wait to get it! If you're interested, check out the link on Oprah's website from Wednesday's show. You can still get in on this deal today I think.

0 comments: