March 20, 2008

Yay Weekend!

Hey there world wide web! Just Amy this time. Peter's still at work. I'm home early for a Dr. appointment. Boo! So Kenny and I are hanging out and blogging together (see below).

We had our home inspection on Tuesday and it went VERY well. We're asking the sellers to fix a loose diverter (faucet) on the guest bathtub and have the furnace serviced and that's it. Nothing else wrong, really. I took about a million more pictures to give me a better idea of space and colors and things. Yes, I've already been looking at paint colors. Some of my favorites are Bagel, Latte (sounds like breakfast so far), Jubilee and Coastal Plain. I can't wait to get in there and paint!

We get the results of our radon test either today or tomorrow. After that our mortgage guy will order an appraisal and we're one step closer to making this home ours. Yay!

I have the day off tomorrow. Peter does not. This may be the only time EVER that Peter, the State Employee, doesn't get a holiday and I do. Ha! My Mom may come over to visit. We'll have lunch and I'll drive her by the house to see where it is. Maybe do a little furniture shopping :)

Peter and I found a table and chairs that we really like and for a great price too. We may buy them next week. We're also giving away our current living room furniture and getting all new stuff so... if you know anybody who needs a couch... Otherwise we're putting up flyers at Messiah College. College students LOVE free stuff.

Alright, enough already. Have a fabulous weekend! Oh - and here's a pic of the front of our house (finally). Enjoy.

Happy Easter!!!

1 comments:

Pearl said...

Such good blogger, Kenny!