February 24, 2010

Party Time!

I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party on Saturday. It was a decent turnout - 5 family and 3 friends. Lots of fun and it was great for some of my extended family to finally meet Carina. And of course the hostess benefits were a big plus too (nearly $500 worth of jewelry for about $60... yes please!). With all the excitement Carina only had two short naps but she was still a cheerful little co-hostess.

We're all sleeping great at night. It's a little shocking to have the downstairs to ourselves from 7-10 each night. I don't even know what to do! I've caught up on my magazine reading. I watch the Olympics. I've put myself on the hold list for a bunch of new movies at the library. Carina and I went and picked up 'Coraline' this morning. I'd love to make library trips with Carina a regular outing!

In non-baby-related news, I'm trying my hardest to get back into a regular workout routine. My current goal is 3 days a week. I wake up at 5:30 and do my Jillian cardio kickbox DVD. Eventually I'd like to add in 2 days of my pilates DVD. Bathing suit body - here I come!


0 comments: