November 22, 2009

The Cutest Kid Ever

Why do I even bother to write anything? Nothing can top the pictures I post of Carina ;)

Got groceries Friday night. Yesterday Peter and I were able to get our H1N1 vaccines. Carina is still too young but we'll ask about that and the season flu vaccine at her 6 month check up (just around the corner!). Made a stop at Babies R Us for diapers, wipes, Mylicon and a new toy for our big road trip this week (you know - the essentials). I thought maybe Carina would appreciate a brand new toy to keep her occupied in the car but the truth is she probably won't even notice, haha.

Carina tried green beans for the very first time yesterday. She loved them! I was surprised because I tasted them and didn't like them at all. I've read that babies develope tastes for what mom eats while she is pregnant and I eat a lot of green beans so I guess that makes sense. If she's awake later she'll probably eat more tonight. Peter and I will have leftover Papa John's, yum!

After she wakes up from this nap we're going to go borrow luggage from a friend and then really get packing for our Thanksgiving trip to Dayton. I'm a little worried about how Carina will handle such a long stretch in the car but in general she's a pretty easy-going kid. It certainly makes things easier not to have to worry about packing bottles and formula. Although it could get interesting nursing her in the car, haha. It'll be an adventure!


Below you can see her in action rolling from belly to back.

1 comments:

mom said...

you are right, these pics are just too cute!!! I love the last one with the smile:-)