October 19, 2010

Keep On Keeping On

This is what was written on my cake at my farewell party at work a few weeks ago. It sums up life right now. We just keep moving. October is historically a busy month for us. It happens every year. Then throw in leaving my job, adding in a few regular babysitting gigs, day trips, overnight guests, parties and still working a few hours at my old job here and there and it gets a little crazy. Oh and I decided to rearrange our living room last night just for fun too. (If you ask my college roomies, they'll tell you I clean, straighten and rearrange to relieve tension and anxiety.)

But really life is good. Carina slept all night last night and even gave me a chance to work out and eat breakfast this morning before she woke up. Then we went into work for a couple hours this morning and she was a little angel the entire time. She's napping peacefully now. I'm about to go read (The Hunger Games trilogy, according to Entertainment Weekly they're the new Twilight. I guess I'm just a fad reader.)

On a side note, I just wanted to brag that I noticed Carina's 9th tooth today. Nine teeth in just 4 months! I'm impressed.

0 comments: