January 1, 2011

Happier New Year

Carina has been a bit of a challenge recently. Her daily nap continues to be one hour or less. She is eating poorly and her mood is miserable. She clings to me constantly and sometimes still continues to fuss despite my attention. My best guess is that she has a molar or two coming in. Two broke through on the right side of her mouth months ago and we've been waiting for the left to catch up. I sure hope at least some of this is a phase. I want my happy little girl back.

So in addition to Carina having a happier new year my other resolutions include the following (I actually started these the 1st of December to give myself a jump start):
-Daily journaling (which reminds me, must do tonight!)
-Daily devotions (not a fan of my current book, must find better one soon)
-3 x weekly workouts (break in that Wii Fit!)
-Be a nicer person in general (stop using words like 'hate' and 'stupid')
-Be a more patient Mom (semi-related I've found at least 3 free weekly activities to take Carina to and I am SO excited!)

May your eyes and arms be wide open to God's blessings in this new year!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Hang in there, Mama!

mom said...

i'm glad you are writing again. you are very good at it:)